Absolute Digitizing is one of the premier names in the domain of embroidery digitizing and vector conversion services. Being in the business since 1999, we have wowed clients with our expertise and precision. All our expert embroidery designers and digitizers are skilled in every aspect of embroidery digitizing and graphic art.
What is Embroidery Digitizing?
Embroidery digitizing is the process where artwork is converted into digital data, which is then used to get it stitched onto a piece of fabric or other material through computerized embroidery machine. At Absolute Digitizing, we can handle a wide variety of embroidery digitizing of artwork that comprise of complex designs, tiny letters or alphabets, three dimensional effects, layered thread patterns, and 3D puff embroidery with unmatched precision. We offer flat rate digitization services for left chest, cap and Jacket back.
At Absolute Digitizing, we understand how important it is to get your design, artwork or logo reproduced with detail and accuracy. That’s why we promise to offer embroidery digitizing services that display our unmatched accuracy in the industry.
List of Machine File Formats we can provide:
DST, EXP, CND, DSB, DSZ, KSM, T01, T03, T04, T05, T09, XXX, EMT, TAP, SEW, JEF, HUS, PES, PEC, PCS, PCD, PCQ and CSD. We can also provide Wilcom software file .Emb format
- Unbeatable Price: $1.50 per 1000 stitches
- Quick Turnaround: 24 hours (with exception to Sunday)
- Free Quotes: Price estimates and stitch counts are provided within 24 hours after getting your email with details.
- Free Editing: Edits (if not different from originally ordered) are free of cost.
- Easy Payment: We accept PayPal and Credit Card payments via 2Checkout.com. For more details on how to pay, please read our faqs page.
How to Order
You can simply send us an email with your image as an attachment along with the details of your requirements at email@example.com
You may also contact us over Skype: absolutedigitizing
We are easily accessible via our work phone at (330) 57-PUNCH